|| Urban Revivo
Assistant / Deputy Store Manager JD
I. New store accountabilities
1. Prepare the store for opening.
2. Coordinate with internal counterparts between HR, construction, marketing, buying, merchandising, logistics, etc.
3. Manage external relationship with relevant parties, such as mall managers.
4. Hiring, build up and train the new team.
II. Store operation
1. Assist Store Manager to develop and implement financial planning for overall store performance, margin improvements and cost reductions.
2. Increase the operational efficiency by managing, monitoring, and controlling the daily store operations.
3. Keep focus on customers’ needs, continuously improve customer service model, and promote active selling skills in order to meet customer satisfaction.
4. Execute visual merchandising and deco guidelines with great insight and sensitivity to both local market trends and competition.
5. Manage inventory effectively.
6. Master the cooperation with different internal parties and leverage resources effectively.
7. Systematically follow up industrial trends (both garment and retail) and competitors’ status and provide commercial feedback and solutions for product and customers’ needs.
8. Develop and upgrade the organizational competencies, best practices, processes and approach.
III. People Management
1. Provide direction, coaching and development of subordinates to ensure achievement of store goals.
2. Be responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, motivating, retaining and managing store team members.
3. Focus on key talents with the aim of developing potential staffs into store operations talent pool.
Competence / Skills Requirement:
1. Diploma or above, with at least 5yeas retail experiences, working in apparel business is preferred.
2. Open-minded, fast-learner, self-motivated, focus on results, multi-task ability, strong analytical skills are required.
3. Good communication skills and leadership.
4. Excellent commercial sense and business ethics, capable of working under pressure and in fast pace working environment.
5. Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge.
6. Willing to travel.