|| Harmony has been awarded an “Outstanding” by Ofsted for the past 7 years. We are an over-subscribed nursery and our success requires an expansion of the service. We are aiming to recruit practitioners with enthusiasm, vast knowledge and skills to fill vacancies at our lively and friendly nursery.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 2 or 3 Qualification or equivalent in Early Childcare and Education
- Minimum 1 or 2 years post qualifying experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent spoken and written English language
- Good knowledge of child development and Early Years Foundation Stage requirements
- Provide high standard of care and education
- Work as an active member of a team
- Having a positive outlook and motivational mind-set
- To act as an ambassador for the nursery and promote a positive image of its aims and objectives
- Good work ethos
If you think you have all of the above and more and want to work in a nursery that is passionate about the highest standards of staff culture and childcare then APPLY NOW we will send you an application form via email and once this is complete please be prepared for a phone call from the Nursery Manager for an initial interview.