|| Harmony has been awarded an “Outstanding” by Ofsted for the past 7 years. We are an over-subscribed nursery and our success requires an expansion of the service.
We are aiming to recruit practitioners with enthusiasm, vast knowledge and skills to fill vacancies at our lively and friendly nursery.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 3 Qualification in Early Childcare and Education
- Experience in a team leading or senior role
- Minimum 3 years post qualifying experience
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate is desirable
- Excellent understanding of the importance of safeguarding & promoting welfare of children
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent spoken and written English language
- Excellent knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage requirements
- Excellent knowledge of child development and childcare
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and the ability to motivate staff
- Being an excellent role model to all other staff
- Managing a small team of practitioners
- Having a positive outlook and motivational mind-set
- To act as an ambassador for the nursery and promote a positive image of its aims and objectives
If you think you have all of the above and more and want to work in a nursery that is passionate about the highest standards of staff culture and childcare then apply now and we will send you an application form to complete via email, after this application is complete please be prepared for a phone call from the Nursery Manager for an initial interview.