|| Levy UK are proud to be the official caterer at Chelsea FC and as a result we are constantly on the lookout for new talent to work in the catering divisions of Stamford Bridge
If you want to work for an award winning catering company at a prestigious venue please apply!
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and pots are cleaned to a high standard.
• To ensure that the kitchen and your workspace are left clean and tidy when you leave.
• Wash up staff are required to ensure that all items used in the restaurant by our customers are cleaned and made ready for the following match using automated dishwashers.
Regardless of your current circumstances if you would like a flexible job that fits around other commitments this really is a fantastic opportunity. Full training will be provided. Apply now to ensure you don’t miss out!
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour, Meal provided on shift.
• 18 year or older for bar work
• Good communication skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
• Positive attitude
• Pride in appearance
• Willing to learn
• Team player