|| Wilson James are recruiting a Post Room Officer to work for a brand new development consisting of offices, restaurants and residential properties in London. The Post Room Officer will provide a high quality, proactive and professional Post Room service for the client.
Duties to include:
- Ensure all post (internal and external) gets collected, sorted and posted to all sites and external addresses to include, but not restricted to;
- Provide an efficient and effective postal service to company premises in line with department ‘best practice’
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures
- Dealing with so hard copies, invoices and receipts
- Send post with various post deliveries and using the tools provided
- Arrange collections for international deliveries with external courier companies to sort all incoming mail and distribute it efficiently and accurate
- Flexible to cover internal positions if required to do so
- To process paperwork accurately and efficiently in line with department policy and set procedures
60 hours per week
An SIA Door Supervisor Licence is essential for this role. A CCTV licence would be beneficial.