|| Job Summary
- To carry out assigned tasks to provide general household assistance, personal care and companionship for clients in their homes.
- To maintain professional standards of care and behaviour at all times, and to promote Health Vision in a positive manner
- To document and maintain clear and accurate records of care given
- To provide prescribed care that has been instructed / shown by the CTS.
- Have an awareness of the responsibilities related to maintaining client and organisation confidentiality.
- Identification - must always wear Health Vision identity badge when undertaking Health Vision duties
• Need to be mature and responsible with a friendly helpful manner
• Ability to work in clients’ homes
• Need to be practical, punctual, tidy and able to follow instructions
• Motivation and ability to organise own time
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Commitment to being sensitive to needs of other cultures
Vacancies are available in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster and Brent.